Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I think I´ve made it a point to have


The cases create an air bumper around the phone, allowing the outer layer of rubber to take the impact of drops before springing back into place to take another hit. And it doesn´t take up as much room as you would think from its job description: It adds about 1/8" on all sides and the back, and weighs about 22 grams, or 1/5 the weight of the iPhone 4. iphone 4 accessories Our rampant consumerism isn´t exactly having a positive effect on poor Mother Nature. We could talk about using biofuels for our cars and solar panels for our homes, but what about something as small as a protective case? Covering this smaller but relatively important realm is Bioserie, with a new line of iPod touch 4G cases made of plant materials.
I think I´ve made it a point to have a protective case for all my portable electronic devices ever since I picked up my first cell phone over ten years ago. There´s just something about not wanting to damage this prized possession and I think it has to do with my inherent ability to drop things randomly. Needless to say, my phones have experienced more than their fair share of damage but, thanks to these cases, they all remained functional after their unfortunate mishaps. lucky brand iphone case The idea is to provide military spec protection in a case that doesn´t look all that bulky. In fact, the LifeProof case only adds 1.3mm of thickness to your iPhone 4. That´s no worse than the many non-military spec´d cases out there, but it´s obviously not as thin as something like Invisible Shield by Zagg.
I know I put my phone in my pocket more often than I leave it on top of a car, but that´s a pro/con decision you´ll have to weigh out for yourself. apple iphone 4 case Fortunately, or unfortunately in respects to decision making, there are multitudes of cases available for you to buy. The most noteworthy iPad case on the market is the Otterbox Defender. It features three layers of protection, a screen protector, and a hefty $90 price tag. Otterbox has made quality cases in the past for countless mobile devices, Blackberry´s and the iPhone 3G/3GS; but can the iPad version of the Defender live up to expectations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment